Monday 29 November 2010

I have finally finished laying the path the full lengh of the plot(many thanks to work for all the pallets)what else have i been up to well not a great deal been very busy at work but i have managed to empty the greenhouse and clean it up got most of the winter digging done.I have got hold of some old railway sleepers for my plastic bottle greenhouse still quite a few bottles short but getting there.
The long nights give me plenty of time to think of next years crops and projects,i planted some garlic and red onions hope the survive the winter.
We have had snow and its only November seems to be early this year so things on the plot seem to have grind to a halt not much can be done when you have snow,i hope to get down there this weekend to get some sprouts and kale and just to keep an eye on things make sure its all safe.
I have got hold of some glass so i might make another cold frame over the winter months ready for the spring.i have also stored my chili and pepper plants t work hope the survive the winter because it will just give me that bit of a head start next year,talking about next year i must start planning my seed list now where is that seed catalogue .........

No comments:

Post a Comment